Tap Into Our Unmatched Expertise
When you search the Internet for “DIY faucet installation,” you’ll find plenty of articles telling you that installing a new faucet is “easier than you might think” or that “you don’t need a professional plumber” to get the job done. And while that may be true for some of the people some of the time, it’s not true for all of the people all of the time. So, we’d like to share with you several reasons why you might want to call Gideon for professional faucet & fixture installation.
- Novice “plumbers” often make novice mistakes. These mistakes can lead to major problems. Sometimes, trouble crops up during the DIY project. Other times, it can occur farther down the road when you least expect it. Either way, mistakes made by well-intentioned, inexperienced homeowners can result in serious damage and expensive repairs.
- You don’t have to buy tools or make sure you are using the right ones. Installing a new faucet and fixtures typically requires special tools, such as cutters and strap wrenches. If you plan to do your faucet installation yourself, you’ll need to buy these tools or try to improvise with the tools you have on hand. When you use the wrong tools, you risk doing damage to your new faucet and fixtures—and your pipes.
- You could miss out on certain warranties. Professional plumbers offer warranties on their services. If something should go wrong during the faucet installation process, a professional plumber will fix the problem at no extra charge.
- A pro may find—and fix—something you might not notice. When a licensed, experienced plumber installs your new faucet and fixtures, he or she might find another problem with your plumbing that shouldn’t be ignored. At Gideon, our skilled techs will bring any issues to your attention so that you can authorize any necessary repair work. As a result, you’ll breathe easier knowing your system is working as effectively and affordably as possible and you won’t experience any surprise disasters in the future.
- Experienced techs can help you make smart choices. As a homeowner, you don’t necessarily know which make and model of faucet and fixtures is the best fit for your unique plumbing system. A DIYer might try to force a poor choice into place, which can lead to costly problems.
DIY Gone Awry? Don’t Hesitate to Call Us!
Don’t worry. If you do happen to try to tackle your faucet and fixtures installation project on your own and run into serious trouble, we won’t say “We told you so.” Instead, just call us and we’ll fix what’s gone wrong. This is a judgment-free zone. At Gideon, we understand that mistakes can happen.
Our other outstanding plumbing services include:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Repiping Services
- Water & Sewer Pumps
- Gas Installations & Repairs
- Cross Connection Install, Testing & Repair
- Water Heater Services