Gideon Is the Licensed, Insured & Experienced Choice
Gas line repairs and gas line installations are serious business. When a gas line is not properly installed or repaired, it can lead to dangerous gas leaks and other problems.
At Gideon, our team members use state-of-the-art techniques and equipment—as well as our outstanding skills—to install and repair gas lines. We make sure our superior gas line installations and gas line repairs are compliant with all applicable codes and regulations—so you always have 100% peace of mind. Plus, we’ll use our skills and experience to keep any disruption to your property as minimal as possible. We can help you if you live in Victoria, BC, Duncan, BC, and nearby communities.
Call Us If You Suspect a Leak
It’s better to be safe than sorry. We realize this is a cliché, but that doesn’t make it any less true. When it comes to gas leaks, even the slightest suspicion should be checked out by skilled professionals. Over time, small leaks can build up and lead to serious problems, including fires or even explosions.
If you have concerns, give us a call and we’ll thoroughly investigate any potential gas leak on your property. We have the sophisticated equipment to quickly locate the leak and then fix it—fast. Or, if your problem requires a gas line replacement, we are the gas line replacement experts you need on the job.
Keep These Safety Tips Handy
When it comes to gas lines, you can never be too careful. Consider these steps to keep you and your family safe.
- Make sure the flame on gas appliances is blue, not yellow or orange.
- When you replace your furnace filter, make sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Every year, make sure a licensed plumber inspects your gas lines and gas-powered appliances.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using gas-powered appliances.
- Keep a fire extinguisher accessible in your home.
- Be aware of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Keep aerosol cans and combustibles far away from gas appliances.
- Remove any lint buildup from your clothes dryer vent.
Our other outstanding plumbing services include:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faucet & Fixtures Installation
- Repiping Services
- Water Pumps & Sewer Pumps
- Cross Connection Install, Testing & Repair
- Water Heater Services
We’re the Gas Line Repair & Installation Warriors for Your Project!
Do you smell gas in your home or suspect there’s a leak? Don’t take any chances! Call us right now at 778.488.8664!